Wednesday 29 July 2015

Let's Play Offworld Trading Company, Part One

As promised, I now have my first Let's Play video for Offworld Trading Company uploaded to youtube. It's a glorious example of what I talked about yesterday, wherein I have a lot of fun being absolutely goddamn awful at the game. So take a gander and see me lower the difficulty setting for no good reason, miss most of the things happening to me and completely fail to utilize the Offworld Market in the correct way.


Let's Play Offworld Trading Company
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL93XXDS9vY

I hope you'll like it. I know there are some minor issues with sound quality, but I'm not a rich man and I have to work with what I've got. Please let me know what you think, either here or by commenting on the video, and I will take your opinions under consideration the next time I produce a Let's Play video.

Also, let me know if there are any particular games you would like to see videos of, I'm open to suggestions. However, if this one is received well(ish), I might just go ahead and do more Offworld videos, as it's the game I'm currently enjoying the most. And don't forget to read my review of the game, if you haven't allready.
Until then, this is Johnny Panzer, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment