Friday 31 July 2015

Let's Play Door Kickers, Part One

Indeed, let's. Let's kick down some doors. In Door Kickers. This one could easily turn into a series, which would make this part one, where I go through the basic gameplay and mess around with some early missions.

Since it's me, I get some cops killed, indulge in some minor fat shaming (it's okay, I'm having difficulty tying my own shoes these days, so I think I'm allowed), attempt to pay tribute to one of the greatest unsung heroes of Star Wars by getting his name wrong (I'm so sorry, Porkins), discuss the (surely) far fetched linguistics behind weird names like Piere Åkerblom and question my superiors, who deemed a 50% casualty rate an "improvement". The cold hearted bastards!


Let's Play Door Kickers, Part One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnnDIJ6wDJQ

I hope you'll have as much fun watching it as I had recording it. Let me know what you think in the comments, here or on youtube, and please like (or even better, subscribe. Imagine getting a brand new Let's Play video from this bearded god every... every... now and then?) and/or share if the video was to your liking. In the next one I'll show you some more complicated missions and exactly how to turn those into a catastrophic cop killing bonanza.

If you haven't read my review of the game, just click here and start reading. Until then, this is Johnny Panzer, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment