Sunday 2 August 2015

Let's Play Door Kickers, Part Two

I just released the second part of my Door Kickers series on my youtube channel. This time around, we take a look at two new classes and the games deployment mechanics by playing a medium sized map that's a bit more complicated than the missions shown in the first video. So check it out and be amazed as my two brave troopers, Misery and Hipster, clear out one room at a time while kicking ass, taking names and chewing bubblegum, even though they mainly came for the ass kicking. And door kicking. Duh.


Let's Play Door Kickers, Part Two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCK1XZba_lA

I hope you'll have as much fun watching it as I had recording it. Let me know what you think in the comments, here or on youtube, and please like (or even better, subscribe. Imagine getting a brand new Let's Play video from this bearded god every... every... now and then?) and/or share if the video was to your liking. In the next one I'll show you some more complicated missions and exactly how to turn those into a catastrophic cop killing bonanza.

If you haven't read my review of the game, just click here and start reading. Until then, this is Johnny Panzer, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment