Tuesday 11 August 2015

Let's Play Invisible Inc, Part One

So this happened. I could no longer resist the urge to take this game for a test run, largely due to a perfectly timed sale on Steam. I've had my eye on Invisible Inc. ever since it was released, hearing nothing but good things about it. The art direction is simply stunning, and I'm a sucker for squad based XCOM-styled games, so a 40% discount was as good an invitation to start playing as I could have hoped for.

Check out my first video in the series, as I begin by playing through the short tutorial tied in to the story. In the next part, I will begin my first campaign, exploring the gameplay along with you.




I hope you'll like it. Please let me know what you think, either here or by commenting on the video. And for the love of all that is holy, do not forget to subscribe to my channel! Our very future as a species depends on it.

Also, let me know if there are any particular games you would like to see videos of, I'm open to suggestions. Until then, this is Johnny Panzer, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment