Friday 7 August 2015

Let's Play Offworld Trading Company, Part Two

The second part of my Let's Play series for Offworld is now up on my youtube channel. This time, I play as the Scavanger HQ, enjoy the constant cash flow of the Pleasure Dome and spam the offworld market with no less than five rockets at a time. I also sneeze. So if you don't watch it, you'll miss out on hearing me sneeze. Could you live with that? Could you?!


Let's Play Offworld Trading Company, Part Two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nM22XbjVu8



I hope you'll like it. Please let me know what you think, either here or by commenting on the video, and I will take your opinions under consideration the next time I produce a Let's Play video.

Also, let me know if there are any particular games you would like to see videos of, I'm open to suggestions. And don't forget to read my review of the game, if you haven't allready.
Until then, this is Johnny Panzer, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment